28 July 2014

We Stand With Israel

Pop some popcorn, folks, and buckle in, because this might be a bumpy ride.

I need to get a few things off my chest, and this might turn into a rant, which is pretty rare for me. If I offend anyone with what I say tonight, oh well. You're probably who and/or what I'm talking about.

Let it be known, and entered into the record, that this page stands 100% with Israel. If you don't like that, well, this isn't the page for you.

Ever since the ground action by Israel into Gaza, I've been seeing more and more anti-Israel comments. Not so many on the pages I write for, thank God, and the ones I have seen on our pages have been cleaned up fairly quickly, but on just about every other page I frequent. It frightens me that so many Americans would be so against our only true ally in the Middle East. I even saw a comment tonight that basically said Hitler had provocation for the Holocaust. REALLY?! There is no possible justification for the extermination of 6 million Jews, along with the countless other "undesirables" as Hitler saw them. Period.

If you profess to be a Christian, a devout follower of Jesus Christ, yet spout anti-Semitic nonsense, you're an idiot of the highest magnitude. Psst - I know this might be a little difficult for you crayon-eaters to understand, but I'll use the smallest words possible, just for you - Jesus was a JEW. *G*A*S*P* I realize that might be shocking to you, but it's true, numbnuts. Don't bring your tripe onto this page, as you're not only not a Christian, you bring down the I.Q. points of everyone who has to read your drivel.

Speaking out in favor of hamass (deliberately misspelled) is a quick way to get on my bad side as well. Israel, much like the U.S., generally tends to react to situations, often placing themselves in far greater danger than they probably should. Yes, I realize that they're somewhat proactive, but I would submit necessarily so. After all, they're surrounded by literally millions upon millions of people who would like nothing more than to wipe them out down to the last man, woman, and child. If you support muslims, you will not do so on this page. I trust that's clear?

Keep in mind that this is NOT a "debate" page. I, and a couple of the other admins on our pages, will argue a few points with a LiberTroll or two, but not often, and it usually ends quickly. This page is a respite for conservatives, a place to gather facts, etc., for the daily battle for the future of this once great nation, and we will continue to provide that respite as best i can. One thing I will not do is allow the stench of liberalism and its ilk to pollute the air.

Can I possibly make this any clearer? ~ Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment