05 April 2014

Arguing With The Willfully Ignorant And Deliberately Obtuse

Ladies and gentlemen, today I present to you a stunning display of the type of idiocy I have fight on a daily basis, and my responses to it.  Being an administrator of a Facebook page can be both a blessing and a curse, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world right now.

For the context of Morgan's first comment, the original post was about illegal immigration.

I hope you enjoy, and share, this example of the Willfully Ignorant and Deliberately Obtuse. ~ Hunter

  • Morgan Connery Uhh, excuse me but the Europeans came here and stole this land from the Natives. So YOUR illegals too, honey !
  • Liberals are Hypocrites Uhhh... You do realize, Morgan Connery, that it's absolutely, positively IMPOSSIBLE to be an "illegal immigrant" when there were no laws governing immigration at the time, right? Your "argument" is invalid, although I'm not entirely shocked by that, "honey." ~ Hunter
  • Liberals are Hypocrites Oops... I'm sorry. Did I bring an actual fact into this? ~ Hunter
  • Morgan Connery Really want to go there??? Texas wasnt a fing state when the mexicans owned that land all way to Calif coast ! And Mr. clueless, one reason U.S. is super rich is we STEAL other countries wealth, while saying were protecting them. Do some research, stop watching FOX for your info.
  • Liberals are Hypocrites You're kidding, right, Morgan? You can't *seriously* tell me that you didn't know that the U.S. actually PAID Mexico for all that land? Or that we paid AFTER we defeated them in a war that THEY started? And I defy you to show me a single instance of the U.S. stealing another country's wealth. But hey, what do I know? Especially since I get my info from actual sources of history. You know, those pesky books called ENCYCLOPEDIAS. ~ Hunter
  • Liberals are Hypocrites BTW, Morgan - I *do* have to thank you. You've given me a new piece of history to write about. Good job, crayon-eater. ~ Hunter
  • Liberals are Hypocrites One more thing - and I'm absolutely *sure* that you just HAVE to be aware of this,- the so-called "Native Americans," which played very heavily into my ancestry, are NOT native to America. They emigrated here just like everybody else. That alone makes your "argument" invalid. ~ Hunter
  • Morgan Connery Your just like every other Right Winger; so arrogant, you make up your own reality; which is why Obama is Pres. Go rewatch all your Repub. nutjobs running for Pres. It was an embarassment to even Watch.
  • Liberals are Hypocrites Whoa, Morgan!!! Slow down with all those FACTS you're posting - I can't keep up!!! You, my dear window-licker, are a typical left-wing lunatic. You have NOTHING to back up what you claim, and as soon as someone challenges your idiocy, you start stomping your feet and name-calling. You're doing a WONDERFUL job following King DingleBarry's lead, so I have to give you credit for that.

    BTW, the reason the Head Jackass got elected is because people like YOU don't know a damn thing about the REAL world and REAL LIFE. You're a classic example of a low-information voter. Thanks for displaying your stupidity to our fans, and confirming that conservatives truly are much more intelligent than liberals. ~ Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment