16 April 2014

Tea Party, III%, Veteran, Patriot - Where Will You Stand?


I believe, as Jefferson did, that the government which governs least, governs best. Low taxation, few regulations, strong national defense: In general, keeping the bureaucrats out of our lives. That makes me a Tea Party member, and I'm proud of that.

While not a combat veteran like some I know, I
am still a veteran, and I haven't forgotten my training. I can still shoot the private parts off a flea at 300 yards with a rifle, and the last time I checked, my oath to the Constitution didn't have an expiration date. I will fight for my nation, if that becomes necessary (a possibility I see inching closer every day). That makes me a III%-er. In fact, by actively participating as a Content Creator for the Facebook pages Liberals are Hypocrites, For Love of Country, as well as writing this blog, I'm already engaged in the fight - peacefully for the time being.

There are many reasons why I fight for this nation, but the first, biggest, and
best reason I do this is I want my children, grandchildren, and all future generations of my family, your families - even the families of those doing their absolute best to destroy this nation - to enjoy the same freedoms I had growing up, the same opportunities, the same pride just to be an American as I've had.

The second reason is best expressed this way: “All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”

Well,
I won't do nothing. I will not go quietly into the night and I will never be silent. I will forever fight for what I believe to be right and true.

For the time being, I'm content to fight peacefully with my words, poor as they may be. Do not delude yourself, however, that I won't take up arms if, or when, that becomes necessary, and I know many,
many others who will do the same.



It matters little to me whether you stand Left or Right. What matters is where you will stand when it really matters. If you do not stand with the United States Constitution, you make of yourself an enemy of my country, and I shall grant you no mercy.



Consider yourself warned. ~ Hunter



No comments:

Post a Comment