15 April 2014

Glenn Beck No More

I've been a HUGE fan of Glenn Beck for years, so it truly pains me to say this - no more Glenn Beck for me.


For the record, I do NOT believe the time for violence or revolution has quite arrived.  That moment is inching ever closer, but it's still in the distance.


I'm angry, yes - angry at the American people.  It's OUR fault that things have gone this far - yet we do nothing; OUR fault that the government has grown so big and bloated - yet we do nothing; OUR fault that we have professional politicians who are more concerned with winning their next election than helping the Americans people - yet we do nothing; OUR fault that the federal government infringes upon our God-given rights more now than at any other time in our history - yet we do nothing.


I ask you - when IS it the right time to do something?  Should we wait until it's far too late to do anything effective, or do we try to fix what's wrong as soon as possible?  NOW is the time to do EVERYTHING in our power to return this nation to the vision of the Founders.


If we don't do what's necessary, we've failed - failed ourselves, failed our children, but most of all, we will have failed the United States of America, perhaps even the world.  I, for one, don't intend to let that happen - with or without Glenn Beck. ~ Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment